Air BP Sterling Card Accepted.
Working with Air BP, Global Trek Aviation Belfast, is delighted to become the newest Air BP Sterling card merchant. Effective 1st April 2018.
Commercial Director, Colin Gordon, said ” This is a great development allowing Global Trek Aviation to work with Air BP’s global customers, offering a great price with the assurances of an outstanding quality of service. We are delighted to have passed the very stringent audit requirements and equally proud to be the only H24/7 Full Service FBO in partnership with Air BP, on the Airfield at Belfast International, accepting the Sterling Card. I feel this is a testament to the dedication and professionalism of the entire Global Trek Aviation team and we look foreword to working with Air BP Sterling card clients well into the future”.
Managing Director, David McColm, added ” working in partnership with Air BP and their clients, will bring huge advantages to customers visiting Belfast International Airport, where Global Trek will be in a position to offer another form of payment method to our customers”. He went on to say “As the number one Executive Jet Centre at Belfast International Airport (EGAA), we have continued to grow over recent years and this latest achievement strengthens Global Trek’s position, as the number One option for Tech/Fuel stops using our strategic UK location on the Northern great circle route”.
Contact: BFS@globaltrekaviation.com for more information
- Air BP Sterling Card Accepted.
- Business Award - Winners
- Global trek Aviation becomes Corporate Partner of the RAeS
- Schedulers and Dispatchers Conference 2017 – Dallas Fort Worth, Texas
- Global Trek Aviation is recognised as a Safety 1st Qualified FBO location for the second year in a row.
- USA Autumn 2016 sales trip
- Air Charter Expo (ACE’16)
- USA North East Trip - 5 states
- Global Trek Aviation takes delivery of the second dedicated General Aviation Jet A1 fuel truck
- Global Trek Aviation attended the European Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition