Air Charter Expo (ACE’16)
Global Trek Aviation attended the newly branded Air Charter Expo (ACE16) at London Bigggin Hill Airport. Managing Director, David McColm was accompanied by Commercial Director, Colin Gordon, who commented [that] “the show was a great success and we came away with many new exciting opportunities going forward. Global Trek Aviation is fast becoming the market leader in Northern Ireland, where our business continues to grow from strength to strength, based on our first class services and competitive pricing:”
David McColm praised the Global Trek Aviation team saying “the team have worked extremely hard ensuring Belfast is the ideal fuel stop option in North West Europe”. He went on to say “ We are now looking at developing the charter market serving Northern Ireland after receiving strong feedback and will be developing this further in the coming months”.
- Air BP Sterling Card Accepted.
- Business Award - Winners
- Global trek Aviation becomes Corporate Partner of the RAeS
- Schedulers and Dispatchers Conference 2017 – Dallas Fort Worth, Texas
- Global Trek Aviation is recognised as a Safety 1st Qualified FBO location for the second year in a row.
- USA Autumn 2016 sales trip
- Air Charter Expo (ACE’16)
- USA North East Trip - 5 states
- Global Trek Aviation takes delivery of the second dedicated General Aviation Jet A1 fuel truck
- Global Trek Aviation attended the European Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition