Global Trek Aviation is recognised as a Safety 1st Qualified FBO location for the second year in a row.
Global Trek Aviation General Manager, Gordon Bingham, said “ Safety is always at the forefront of what we do and the certified NATA Safety 1st Professional Line Service Training is a great way of maintaining our high standards and demonstrating our commitment to safety.”
National Air Transport Association Safety 1st Programs Manager, Elizabeth Nicholson stated “ your participation in the program demonstrates your dedication to line service safety and the skills required for handling the sophisticated aircraft frequenting your ramp”.
Global Trek Aviation compliments the NATA Safety 1st certified training with comprehensive company training courses and assessments, to ensure the highest standards of competence and safety, within the team.
- Air BP Sterling Card Accepted.
- Business Award - Winners
- Global trek Aviation becomes Corporate Partner of the RAeS
- Schedulers and Dispatchers Conference 2017 – Dallas Fort Worth, Texas
- Global Trek Aviation is recognised as a Safety 1st Qualified FBO location for the second year in a row.
- USA Autumn 2016 sales trip
- Air Charter Expo (ACE’16)
- USA North East Trip - 5 states
- Global Trek Aviation takes delivery of the second dedicated General Aviation Jet A1 fuel truck
- Global Trek Aviation attended the European Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition