Global trek Aviation becomes Corporate Partner of the RAeS
Belfast International based fixed based operator (FBO) Global Trek Aviation has joined the highly respected Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS) as a Corporate Partner.
David McColm, Managing Director of Global Trek Aviation, commented “We are delighted to be joining the elite of the aerospace industry to keep up with key industry issues, best practices and innovation within the aviation industry.
The Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS) is the world’s only professional body dedicated to the entire aerospace community. The aim of the Corporate Partner Scheme is to bring together organisations to promote best practice within the international aerospace sector. With over 230 members worldwide, the scheme provides a respected and recognised independent forum of discussion and information exchange on issues facing the aerospace sector, as well as providing unique networking opportunities with influential figures in the industry, government and public sector.
By joining the Society’s Corporate Partner Scheme, Global Trek Aviation, aligns itself to the Charter of the Royal Aeronautical Society and demonstrates a commitment to best practice & professional development within the international aerospace community.
- Air BP Sterling Card Accepted.
- Business Award - Winners
- Global trek Aviation becomes Corporate Partner of the RAeS
- Schedulers and Dispatchers Conference 2017 – Dallas Fort Worth, Texas
- Global Trek Aviation is recognised as a Safety 1st Qualified FBO location for the second year in a row.
- USA Autumn 2016 sales trip
- Air Charter Expo (ACE’16)
- USA North East Trip - 5 states
- Global Trek Aviation takes delivery of the second dedicated General Aviation Jet A1 fuel truck
- Global Trek Aviation attended the European Business Aviation Conference and Exhibition